Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nouvelle Vague Q & A

Last minute I spoke with Olivier Libaux, the other half of the production duo that leads Nouvelle Vague. Nice French gent. Here's the Q & A that went up at Prefix earlier this week: Nouvelle Vague: Interview.

At the NV show that evening, I met Matthew Cooke, a writer for the Stranger on a special month long assignment with an excess of +1's. Later that week, I accompanied him to see Moon Duo, a two piece from San Fransisco who played the Rendezvous. Great show. Here's what he had to say about the gig: Moon Duo at the Rendezvous.

SXSW plans are shaping up. My travel plans, accommodations and press pass have all been firmed up, and I've narrowed down my list of interviewees. Stay tuned for the daily dispatch from Texas!

I'm attempting to leave you with a few photos of the Nouvelle Vague and Moon Duo shows, and another band I caught recently at the Sunset, Motorist. They're a super technical, progressive indie group I really enjoyed. But photo uploader is not working at the moment. As always, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment